Want a way to openly express your personality? Looking for just the right addition to your favorite outfit? Well, the latest trend hitting the jewelry scene is the perfect solution! Becoming all the rage, and topping the hottest trends for the upcoming holiday season is the use of colored stones. This trend is catching like wildfire in the jewelry realm and giving individuals the opportunity to fine tune their jewels to their unique and distinct personalities.
By becoming a fan of this newest trend, it allows a multitude of opportunities with the use of fewer pieces. By adding unique, colorful splashes of color that reflect your personal style and having statement pieces in your collection, you will be able to simply transform any outfit, virtually with little effort. These pieces are also easy to transfer from day to night wear, making it one less item to throw on before a night on the town.
Statement pieces are becoming all the rage as well. These jewels are easy to make anyone stand out with a simple splash of color. Take daring color and patterns to open up and show your own unique personality!
Take songstress Rihanna for example, who has always been a daredevil from songs, to red carpets, to fashion. Here, Rihanna is taking her fashion to the next level while attending an event in the much anticipated, and star studded, Paris fashion week. Paris, being the fashion capital of the world, is the perfect place to put this newest trend into action. Rihanna tops off her brightly colored dress, with equally as bright yellow studded earrings. She also adorns her wrist with a bevy of brightly colored bangles completing the overall look.
Whether you would like to change up your style by adding different colored stones in your rings, or like Rihanna to go the extreme to add to your style, you cannot go wrong with this trend! Check out the wide-ranging Royal Duet collection at WeddingBands.com to get started on your colorful collection today! Do you want to add some sparkle with that splash of color? Check out their collection of Diamond bands!
With the holiday season rapidly approaching, it’s never too early to start looking for some great gift ideas. Whether your gift is for someone special, a loved one, or just a super stylish fashionista friend, with the help of JCKOnline, we have this holiday season’s top ten hottest trends in jewelry to help get you a jump start on the shopping season.
- Uncommon Jewels: Now we all know the standard jewels, and the standard settings that they come in. This season is all about stepping outside the box and taking new risks with fashion. Why should there be anything different with jewelry? This holiday season the newest trend is to have unusual and sometimes even custom made pieces. What a better way to stand out this holiday season than to have your own custom piece!
- Colored Stones: Wanting to give someone you love, something that they’ll love, at a price that you’ll love as well? Colored stones are the next biggest thing, next to diamonds that is! Stand out with colored stones, and make any outfit pop with color. You will be able to find bigger stones, or smaller stones in a wide variety of colors that is sure to make any fashion and jewelry lover happy all while bringing out their personality and style!
- Stackables and Convertibles: Want a gift that will last the test of time? Want to give jewelry that can be worn over and over again, but in many different ways? With stackable or convertible jewelry, your loved one can keep their pieces and wear them a countless amount of times! They will be able to switch their jewelry choices up depending on their mood, personality, or just the current style.
- Layering: The days of “less is more” are clearly gone with this latest trend! More and more people, designers and celebs are turning to layering their look. Take necklaces of long, short and medium lengths to produce this hot look! Who says this look is limited to being worn around your neck? Layering has also become a big trend in bracelets this season as well!
- Bridal: It’s that time of year! The time when men flock to surprise their significant others with none other than an engagement ring! The timeless and biggest trend of the year, bridal jewelry. Just remember, diamonds are a girl’s best friend, and to check out the various cuts diamonds come in to get your someone special the perfect stone to match their personal taste! Not recently engaged? Check out our collection of Anniversary Bands sure to make that special someone’s holiday sparkle!
- Black and Brown Diamonds: Yes, black and brown diamonds are becoming the newest and hottest trend to come across the style scene! They give an elegant twist on diamonds, and give the fashionista in your family something to show off this holiday season. Find black and brown diamonds mix matched, and splattered across jewelry with other stones to make the perfect pieces for everyone. These precious stones are a match made in fashion heaven for those who like to be on the forefront of style!
- Blue and Green: Not a fan of the darker colors? Brighten up your holiday season with bold colors, such as blue and green! Both of these colors come in a wide variety, sure to please anyone and everyone on your shopping list!
- Pendants: Want to avoid getting the wrong size ring? Pendants are the hassle free gift and one of the hottest trends to buy this upcoming holiday season! This gift is easily customizable and can be given to anyone on your list! Best yet—no worrying over making sure that you have the exact right size! The only sizing required for pendants is deciding the length you would like the chain. Other than that, you are sure to dazzle the recipient with this gorgeous and custom piece!
- Silver: Want an option that is super stylish, but not as costly as gold? Silver jewelry is rapidly becoming popular amongst designers, and is one super hot trend for this holiday season! Silver is not just silver anymore either! Just like other top trends of this season, it is sharing the spotlight with various accents, such as gold, and blackened accents to give this classic a twist for the fashion lovers!
- Under $2,000: This holiday season, less is more when it comes to price points. Economic times are limiting spending, but not limiting creativity when it comes to gift giving! This season buy jewelry that is affordable, and on track with the latest trends! Any style on this list are sure to fit, and so get excited to shop and find the perfect gift!
There you have the tips and top trend’s of this holiday season! Get a jump start on your shopping by stopping by WeddingBands.com! They have a wide variety of bands, and rings to fit your, or your loved one’s style! Check out their selections of Plain Bands, Diamond Bands, Anniversary Bands, Handcrafted Bands and their newest collection of Royal Duet bands!